After four days of waiting for good flight conditions we were looking forward to fly again. However, during engine startup, the left engine failed. We had to remove our racks. The engine could not be repaired and has to be replaced. Therefore, the Zeppelin must remain fastened to the mast truck until the beginning of next week.
Zeppelin crew members inspecting the defective engine.